Playlist_Heart. Passion. Pursuit. (Deluxe) – Tasha Cobbs
Akpororo x Alibaba FRESH Naija Comedy 2017
African comedians on the rise! Nigeria’s Akpororo and Basketmouth and South Africa’s Trevor Noah remaking wave worldwide.
If El-Rufai is for war, we are also for war and a bigger war – Shehu Sani
Author: Tunde Ososanya
– Senator Shehu Sani of the All Progressives Congress has stated that he would support any effort aimed at resolving the crisis in Kaduna state chapter of the party
– Sani was summoned by the leader of the party’s fact-finding committee on the crisis, Segun Oni
– The lawmaker, however, said that if Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state is for peace, he is also for peace, and if the governor is for war, then he is also for war and a bigger war The lawmaker representing Kaduna Central senatorial district, Shehu Sani, has stated that he would support any effort at resolving the crisis rocking Kaduna state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Sani gave the assurance on Sunday, March 4 in Abuja while speaking with newsmen after meeting with Segun Oni, leader of the party’s fact-finding committee on the crisis, NAN reports.
NAIJ.com gathered that Sani was summoned by Oni as his faction of the party could not meet with members of the committee when they visited Kaduna.
READ ALSO: They are blackmailing my son-in-law because they know he will succeed me in 2019
– Okorocha blows hot Sani maintained that he was in support of any effort that would restore peace, unity, and stability within the party in the state and the country.
He, however, added that it was in the interest of the party not to defer its problems and crises, but to solve them. According to him, there is no problem in the APC that cannot be solved, so long as the contending parties are ready for settlement.
“If one person is ready and the other person is not ready, certainly we are not going to make any headway. So, I very much identify myself with any effort that is aimed at bringing peace. “Our position is this if the governor of Kaduna state is for peace, we are for peace.
If he’s for war, we are also for war and a bigger war.” The lawmaker, however, said that it was the desire of everyone to come together and work to heal wounds. This, he said, was critical to restoring confidence and hope in the minds of millions of Nigerians that voted for the APC in 2015.
He added that a situation where some people within the party were treated as outcasts would not augur well for it. Sani also said that it was wrong for some people to be categorized as pro-Buhari and others as anti-Buhari within the party. He said that everyone who is in the APC was pro-Buhari, explaining that the difference was that while some were not sycophants, others were.
He, however, pleaded with President Muhammadu Buhari to personally intervene in the crisis in the party in Kaduna, saying that Buhari “is the glue that binds the members”.
He said: “I still see President Muhammadu Buhari as the glue of APC; if we don’t have Buhari in the APC, everyone will find his way to his home. So, as he remains the glue, he must also be up and be doing in addressing these crises.”.
According to him, the president`s philosophy of being for everybody and for nobody has led the party to nowhere. He said that addressing the crisis in Kaduna chapter was critical to averting the tragedy that may befall the party in upcoming elections.
The lawmaker added: “As far as I am concerned, the success of this party in the upcoming elections is dependent on how it would be able to manage the crisis and solve the problems. “The Segun Oni committee came to Kaduna and requested that we should all sheath our sword and bury our hatchet.
For now, we only covered our hatchet with leaves.”
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com previously reported that Senator Shehu Sani representing Kaduna Central senatorial district described the administration of Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state as a failure.
Sani, who has been in a long-standing battle with El-Rufai, urged the governor to shelve his presidential ambition for 2019 since he has failed as a governor.
In a widely reported statement on Wednesday, June 21, Sani slammed El-Rufai for sitting as governor and allowing insecurity to fester in the state.
APC official tells why his party could be voted out in 2019 – on NAIJ.com TV
SINACH: THE SECRET OF MY VOICE
SINACH: New Song: SING ALLELUIA
New song of worship from SINACH: SING ALLELUIA
Sinach 2018 Release: Majesty I stand in Awe of You | with Lyrics
This is the latest song from Sinach’s next unreleased album! Watch out for this song!
Dapchi girls abduction occurred because APC politicized Chibok – Rep
– Oladipupo said Dapchi abduction may have been prevented if Chibok girls’ matter was properly treated – The lawmaker argued that the ruling APC played politics with the episode to take power from PDP but is now in the same position
– Oladipupo, representing Remo Federal Constituency, Ogun state, claimed the continuation of insecurity in northeast is a failed promise by President Buhari An opposition lawmaker in the House of Representatives Oladipupo Adebutu has said that the abduction of the 110 girls from a college in Dapchi, Yobe state could have been avoided if the first abduction in Chibok was properly addressed almost four years ago.
According to Adebutu, who is the chairman of House Committee on Rural Development, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) politicized the matter just to get his People Democratic Party (PDP) out of power
“On the recent abduction of some school girls, what goes round comes round. We had Chibok girls before and instead of addressing the problem Nigeria had, we turned it into a partisan issue.
“Now we have a repeat episode and we are calling on the APC to now wave the magic wand they promised they had to rescue those girls and even ask them further for people that claim to know so much, superior generals, how do they found themselves to the extent that we have a repeat after the experience of the Chibok girls.
“With that experience, we have had, I’m very well disappointed that this government into this again. The military withdrew because they supposed the area was safe; incompetence,” he said. The lawmaker, who represents Remo Federal Constituency in the lower house of the legislature, said this during the inauguration of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) secretariat in Odogbolu area of Ogun state.
Oladipupo also claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime had failed a top campaign promise to end insecurity in the northeast. The lawmaker said he felt the president should have resigned over such an alleged failure. “The president should have even resigned because one of the things he promised is security in the North East.
He has failed. He said we would have security in the North East, he told us Boko Haram will be gone overnight. But it has now shown that all these promises are just promises. All Promises Cancelled.”
The acting director defence information (DDI), Brig.-Gen. John Agim, said on Friday, March 2, in a statement that this was the decision taken during the meeting of the Chief of Defence Staff, other Service Chiefs and Director-General of Department of State Services(DSS) in Maiduguri. Agim said they met and reviewed the ongoing operations in the North-East, particularly the operation to get back the Dapchi school girls, who were abducted by terrorists on February 19.
Nigerians react as Boko Haram terrorists kidnap over 100 girls in Dapchi, Yobe
– Atiku inaugurated several support groups on Saturday, March 3 in Abuja ahead of his declaration
– His declaration for the presidency, he says, will come in two weeks because he is overwhelmed by the huge support he has been receiving about his proposed candidacy
– He said it was high time for those in government to be voted out because of their failures Former vice president Atiku Abubakar is set to formally declare his intention to run in the 2019 presidential election in two weeks in Abuja. Daily Trust reports that Atiku said this on Saturday, March 3 in Abuja at the formal launch of the Street to Street Support Initiative (SSSI) for Atiku 2019 and the inauguration of national, zonal and states officers of the organization led by Wabara Emeka Gerald.
Atiku was represented at the event by the national chairman of Atiku Cares Foundation and Director Youth of Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation (AACO) Aliyu Bin Abbas, who said the former vice president greatly appreciated the support shown him across the country in his bid for the Presidency. He said: “He nearly shed tears when he (Atiku) asked me to reschedule another engagement to represent him here as he was overwhelmed by the massive support given to him by Nigerians especially the youths in his 35-years experience of being a politician.
He has suffered a lot from the hand of politicians but is consoled by the increasing support by Nigerians. In two weeks’ time by Gods’ Grace, he will formally open his campaign office in Abuja under the platform of the PDP.
“His message is that it is high time for Nigerians to vote out those in government due to their failure of helping the country out of its predicament and only resort to propaganda, and use and dump tactics.” Recall that NAIJ.com reported that former vice president Atiku announced his return to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Sunday, December 3, 2017. Atiku made the announcement in a Facebook live video on Sunday, December 3 afternoon. He said: “Today, I want to let you know that I am returning home to the PDP.”
Atiku versus Buhari: Who will win? – on NAIJ.com TV
4 aid workers killed as Boko Haram attacks Rann in Borno
-Four aid workers have been killed in Boko Haram attack in Rann, Borno state
– This was confirmed by the UN spokeswoman, Samantha Newport
– She said that one aid worker was injured and one aid worker is missing after the attack The United Nation on Friday, March 2, confirmed that about four aid workers were killed in a Boko Haram attack in Rann in the latest violence that hit the remote town.
Vanguard reports that the United Kingdom is providing expert training to the Nigerian military in helping to develop the skills necessary to tackle the terror threat of Boko Haram in northeast Nigeria.
NAIJ.com gathered that the Boko Haram insurgency began in 2009 and has killed at least 20,000 and forced more than 2.6 million from their homes.
The attack happened “after dark” outside a camp housing some 55,000 people displaced by the conflict and appeared to target the military, said UN spokeswoman, Samantha Newport.
A civilian militia source in Rann, which is some 175 kilometres (110 miles) from the Borno state capital of Maiduguri, and a senior military source gave an identical death toll.
They also said eight soldiers were killed in the attack but there was no immediate official confirmation.
Newport said: “Four aid workers were killed, one aid worker was injured and one aid worker is missing, feared abducted.
“Of the aid workers that were killed, two worked for the IOM (International Organization for Migration) in camp management; and one was a medical doctor working as a third party consultant for UNICEF,” the UN children’s agency. No details were immediately available for the fourth but Newport said the injured and missing were both women.
All those involved were Nigerian, she added. Boko Haram fighters killed nine people from the Rann internally displaced persons (IDP) camp in September last year, as they worked on farms just outside the town.
In January last year, a botched Nigerian air strike intended to hit jihadist fighters killed at least 112 people as aid workers distributed food. Commanders at the time called the bombing a mistake and blamed “the fog of war”.
An air force board of inquiry later blamed “lack of appropriate marking of the area” for the bombardment and an unexpected gathering of people at the location.
NAIJ.com had earlier reported that many persons were feared killed Thursday, March 1, as suspected Boko Haram insurgents staged a late evening attack on Rann, the headquarters of Kala Balge local government area of Borno state.
Premium Times reports that witnesses said the village, where hundreds of internally displaced persons (IDPs) and humanitarian workers were camping, suddenly came under serious attack by armed Boko Haram gunmen.
It was gathered that an audio distress message sent out by a woman working for an international humanitarian organization in the town, confirmed that the village was attacked by terrorists.
There is no telephone service in Rann, but humanitarian workers depend on wifi services provided by their employers to communicate with loved ones via social media platforms that support video or voice calls.
It was gathered that the said lady had a distressing chat with her male friend (name withheld) between the hours of 8pm and 9pm.
In her voice message, she informed her friend in Maiduguri that they were under attack and that they had to run to the nearby military base for protection.
Her last voice chat indicated the attackers eventually stormed the military base where her and others were taking refuge and that she was about to be harmed. Her last message in Hausa was “oh my God they are now coming in, they are going to kill me…”
A security personnel who asked not to be named told Premium Times via telephone that the attack started at about 7pm.
“We got the report that Rann was being attacked at about 7pm and that many persons may have been affected but no one can clearly say the number of dead casualty.
“We have to wait till morning before one could tell exactly what happened there”, the source said.
Rann, a difficult-to-access community about 150km west of Maiduguri, is the Borno village where an air force jet deployed under Operation Lafiya Dole dropped bombs in error on an IDP camp. Nearly 200 persons died in that unfortunate January 2017 incident.
Most High Nosa ft. Nathaniel Bassey
More precious than Sharon’s roses
You are the God of glory
The Angels declare You’re holy
They cry halle-lu-jah
You are Perfect in your ways
With you there are no mistakes
The works of your hands declare your praise
They cry halle-lu-jah
Adonai you are the Most High
Elshaddai You are the Most High God
King on High, You are the Most High
The stars cannot match your brightness
You give the Sun its light
In you does my soul delight, yes
We join the Host of heaven
Lifting our hands up high
We cast our crowns before You
Sun. 25th Feb. 2018 LIVE with Apostle Johnson Suleman
Eben – Joyful Noise (Official Video)
Hammer house gospel singer , Eben begins the new year with the visuals of Joyful Noise.
The upbeat praise rhythm, Joyful noise is off Eben’s Victory album and will definitely get your dancing and praising – Joyful Noise (Official Video)
Watch & Be Blessed
Imela_Nathaniel_Bassey ft. Enitan Adaba[1.] When I think upon Your goodness
and Your faithfulness each day
I’m convinced it’s not because I am worthy
to receive the kind of love that You give
But I’m grateful for Your mercy
and I’m grateful for Your grace
And because of how You’ve poured out Yourself,
I have come to sing this song out in praise [Chorus] Imela, Imela (Thank You! Thank You!)
Okaka, Onyekeruwa (Great and Might creator of the world)
Imela, Imela (Thank You! Thank You!)
Eze mo (My King) [2.] Who am I to sing Your praises?
Who am I to worship You?
Its Your blood that makes the difference in me
And made a way to enter into Your throne
I could not come near Your presence
I could never sing Your song
But the sacrifice on Calvary’s tree
is the reason I can cry out today
[Chorus] [Bridge] Onyedikagi (Who is like You?)
Ekene diri gi (All Glory belongs to You)
Onye ne mema (He who does good)
Onyedikagi (Who is like You?)
Ekene diri gi (All Glory belongs to You)
Onye nagworia (Mighty Healer) X5 [Chorus] Imela, Imela,
Eze mo X2 Download music here Get other songs by Nathaniel Bassey here
Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker who was born without hands and leg , Nick Vujicic is set to release his debut music album titled“Brighter World” to spread hope.
After establishing over 6 million views of his first cover“More”, by Tyrone Wells, he invites you to be part of this new, exciting journey in producing his first full length album: Brighter World.
The 34 year old famous evangelist made this known via his Facebook page to his 9 million followers.
In his words, he said “It’s been a dream of mine for a long time now to be able to take my mission of spreading hope, purpose & encouragement across the globe, and combine it with my love of music & song, and now finally I am getting to do it!”
The album which is scheduled for release on the January 28, 2018, though it has already been made available for pre-purchase on the official website is titled Brighter World.
“Can’t wait to share videos, info & pics of the journey from here on in. Thank you for your love, encouragement & support,” Vujicic added.
Pre-purchase Nick’s “Brighter World” album HERE